Broccoli and Three cheddar soup. I had been craving broccoli cheddar soup and went with this one since it looked easy and had great reviews. I left out the carrots and salt by Three stars because it actually tasted good, but the whole cooking process was just strange. In all my years of cooking, I have never seen instructions like that.
This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. With just fifteen minutes of prep, your slow cooker does all of the work for you, and the result is a delicious soup that will have everyone spooning up seconds. Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese. You can have Broccoli and Three cheddar soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Three cheddar soup
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of generous cooking spoons of flour.
- You need 3 of carrots shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger optional.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of grounded mustard.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 stick of non salted butter.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cup of tripple cheddar shredded.
- It’s cup of 1 to 2 stalks of broccoli (chopped).
Although it's pureed, it does still have some texture You can also freeze this soup for up to three months! Let it cool completely, then transfer it to freezer containers or bags and freeze. Our better-than-ever broccoli cheddar is lighter, brighter, and less gloppy than the kind you'd find in your corporate cafeteria, with creaminess that comes from blended potatoes and broccoli stalks rather than heavy cream. Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup – This recipe tastes just like it!
Broccoli and Three cheddar soup step by step
- Saute garlic, chopped onions and olive oil in pan on medium fire until onions are slightly browned.
- Stir in flour then heavy cream slowly while wisking.
- Add water until desired consistency while wisking.
- Add butter while stirring with spoon or wisk.
- Add shredded carrots.
- Add cheese while stirring in dry ingredients.
- Add chopped broccoli stir in for about 5 minutes.
Creamy broccoli cheese soup is comfort food at its best! I know this Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe has made the rounds around the blogs but my job is to share recipes that I really love and this is one of them. This Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe uses simple ingredients but has so much flavor and creaminess! Some soups require hours and hours of simmering time to develop depth of flavor, but this isn't one of those soups. This soup is stick to your bones good.