Recipe: Tasty Easy Taco Soup
Easy Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty, satisfying and downright delicious! You can have Easy Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes (Mexican or Italian).
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing (dry).
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water (more or less, to taste).
It's the perfect weeknight meal because. This recipe for easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my all-star hits, and I'll bet you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry! Besides being delicious, Taco Soup is easy no matter where you make. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown beef and onion, drain off fat.
- In a pot add the meat/onions and all other ingredients.
- Simmer for about an hour.
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is.