Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup. This homemade chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food… creamy, hearty and delicious! There's something about a bowl of creamy and delicious soup that does the trick every time. This gnocchi soup is one of my favorites, along with taco soup, lasagna soup and hearty vegetable soup.
Mom this is better than the Olive Gardens soup. May I have another bowl please! In the same pan, saute the onion, carrot, celery and garlic in remaining butter until tender. You can cook Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Prepare 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- Prepare 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of Half and half.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. This chicken gnocchi soup recipe is quick, easy, and comforting. The pillowy gnocchi melt in your mouth! This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done.
Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup step by step
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..
Chicken Gnocchi Soup is a super creamy recipe filled with the most delicious little potato gnocchi. This is such an easy soup recipe to make all winter long! One reason I really enjoy winter ( maybe the only reason ) is all the comforting winter foods you get to eat. Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup is a delicious creamy soup recipe perfect for fall. This hearty soup is loaded with shredded chicken and mini potato dumplings.