Recipe: Delicious Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. With just fifteen minutes of prep, your slow cooker does all of the work for you, and the result is a delicious soup that will have everyone. Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese SoupA couple of shortcut ingredients make this soup a cinch!
Broccoli and Cheese Soup is pure comfort food. This soup is completely made from scratch — no cream of something soup, no velveeta, etc. I made this and cooked it slow under the lid for just over eight hours–unattended after the first three hours. You can cook Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped, 1 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken broth (4 cups).
- You need 1 packages of frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 8 oz of pepper jack cheese w/ jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (4oz).
The broccoli was just a slur by the time we returned. The best part is that you can cook it in the Whenever I order soup at a restaurant, I go for the broccoli and cheese soup. I thought I would put my slow cooker to the test and. Folks try this recipe out it's so tasty!
Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup step by step
- Spray 4-qt slow cooker with cooking spray..
- In 1/2-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion in butter 4 min.,stirring occasionally until tender. Stir in flour. Cook 1 min,stirring constantly. Gradually stir in evaporated milk until smooth..
- Pour mixture into slow slow cooker. Stir in broth, broccoli, pepper & salt..
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours (I did mine on high for 2).
- Added cheese cubes and stir until melted. Add cheddar and parmesan cheese. Stir until melted. Sprinkle additional servings with more cheddar if desired..
I'll have the recipe in below! The Pioneer Woman's Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Use an immersion blender or potato masher to purée the soup about three-quarters of the way smooth in Broccoli-Cauliflower Cheddar Soup: Substitute frozen cauliflower for half the frozen. This slow-cooked number pairs the flavors of broccoli and cheese into one creamy, satisfying soup that comes together easily any night of the week. Why stop at just one type of cheese when you can have three of them in one cozy soup?