Easiest Way to Make Delicious Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup.
You can have Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 2 of whole green onions.
- Prepare 250 ml of corn.
- It’s 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Prepare 250 ml of beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- It’s of tortilla chips (optional).
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..