Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup. This Healthy Chicken & Black Bean Tex Mex Soup cooks all in one single pot. That equals less dishes for you, on top of a very full, happy, fit family. Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or wrap in damp paper towels and microwave; wrap in foil to keep warm.
This simplified scratch-made soup is a spicy (but not too spicy) step beyond basic chicken soup. Made with chili powder, cumin, green chiles, corn and tomatoes, there's plenty of flavor to go around. Add rice toward the end of cooking to keep the texture just right, and when it's good and hot, serve with crunchy tortilla chips and a helping of shredded Mexican cheese blend for a hearty. You can cook Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- It’s 16 ounces of salsa.
- You need 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- It’s of Sour Cream for topping.
Tex-Mex Black Bean and Chicken Wrap. This delicious Simple Cooking with Heart sandwich not only tastes amazing, but it's also a good way to get some veggies into your day. Stir the soup and chicken in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the cheese, stirring constantly, and continue to cook until the cheese is melted.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup instructions
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
Top the soup with the avocado-tomato mixture and serve immediately. Put six cups of water in large pot, cover, and bring to a boil. While water is heating, start step three. Add butter or oil to a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Heat the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat.