How to Prepare Tasty Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup
Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup. Chicken on pizza is always a good idea — especially when BBQ sauce or pesto are involved. Get a recipe: French Bread Pesto Chicken Pizza. Grilled chicken is one of summer's most ubiquitous BBQ mains.
The Best Leftover Chicken Recipes on Yummly Leftovers Croquettes, Leftover Chicken Pesto Salad With Edamame (or Peas), Birthday Leftover Chicken Spread. Leftover BBQ Chicken CurryBest Recipes Australia. You can cook Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup
- Prepare 1/2 of large bbq chicken already broke down to just meat.
- It’s 1/2 of a small cabbage cut into squares.
- It’s 1 of can green beans drained.
- You need 1 of can corn drained.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of season to ur liking of any seasoning availible.
- Prepare 1/3 of stick of butterer flavored baking crisco.
Here, nine terrific soups to make with leftover chicken. Leftover rice is quickly stir-fried in soy sauce with diced chicken and any fresh or frozen veggies you have on hand for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Recipe: Fried Chicken Thighs & Biscuits. Two Southern icons make the ultimate sandwich, generously topped with pickled green tomatoes and local honey.
Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup step by step
- Take a very large frying pan put on high heat and put Crisco in bottom to melt.
- After its melted add all other ingrediance to pan put a lid on it and cook until done serve hot;) and enjoy!.
Leftover Fried Chicken Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Fry up some leftover veggies with some noodles or rice and a tasty sauce. Chuck in your cooked chicken towards the end and warm through – simple! Pretty much any of your leftovers can be boiled down to make a soup. You simply combine what you have in with a little stock and either leave.