Simple spicy lamb soup.
You can have Simple spicy lamb soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple spicy lamb soup
- Prepare 500 g of Lamb.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized red onion.
- You need 1 of large red tomato.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chilli flakes.
- You need 4 of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spring onions.
- It’s 200 g of Purple cabbage.
- It’s of Masterfoods lamb herbs.
Simple spicy lamb soup instructions
- Chop up all the vegetables finely, especially the onions.
- Put 1 litre of water into a pot and put in the stock cube, making sure to dissolve it in the liquid..
- Chop up the lamb finely to bite-sized pieces. Add to the now boiling stock liquid..
- Add onions, salt, Turmeric and lamb herbs and reduce the heat so it is at a low simmer, not a boil..
- Add chilli and stir thoroughly but gently. Leave to simmer for about 10 minutes until lamb is cooked through and the sauce is fragrant..
- Add the remaining vegetables, starting with the cabbage, then the tomatoes and carrots..
- Add spring onions just before you switch off the heat..
- Serve! Could be served with plain rice as well..