Loaded veggie soup. We make this Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup ALL. My husband went NUTS over the Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup! Another hearty yet healthy recipe and we love it!
It's the perfect light yet hearty recipe to make all winter long. It's no secret that I love soup! Try this filling soup, with cannellini beans and loads of veggies—butternut squash, fennel, zucchini, broccoli rabe, onion, tomatoes and peas—that's spiced with Italian seasoning. You can have Loaded veggie soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded veggie soup
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes (I used the blue menu no salt added).
- Prepare 1800 ml of broth (I used chicken, but you could use anything).
- It’s 4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- You need 5 of stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of crown of broccoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
I'm sharing these fully loaded veggie nachos with you today, to serve at Cinco de Mayo or your next get-together, or to appease your. Garden Veggie Freezer Burritos How to Make and Freeze Homemade Tomato Sauce Veggie-Loaded Chili Freezer-Friendly Greens & Tofu Scramble Wraps How to Make Beans in a Slow Cooker and. What Kind of Beans Do I Use? Celebrate fall & winter produce with these nourishing soups!
Loaded veggie soup step by step
- In large pot add stock and one can of tomatoes, use immersion blender to blend..
- In a pan over med heat add olive oil and garlic. Heat for about 1 minute then add onion,celery and carrots..
- As the pan is doing its thing, add all other vegetables and Italian spice to the pot. Also add the second can of tomatoes..
- Bring to a simmer and add onions,celery,carrots and garlic. Let simmer till all veggies are cooked. About 30 min..
- You can add any spice you like. I rarely cook with salt and was trying to keep this as pure as possible..
- This makes a ton of soup so depending what you are using it for freezing is always an option. Which is what I did. I eat this through out the week so I just freeze about half then I only make it every two weeks..
Most of these vegetarian soups are made with fresh seasonal produce, while some utilize easy pantry. This loaded vegetarian quesadilla recipe is one the tastiest around—and it's packed with veggies! And this loaded veggie quesadilla recipe is here to prove it. We designed it as a lunch or healthy. This Mexican-inspired vegetarian taco soup recipe with kidney beans, pinto beans, and black beans is easy, deliciously satisfying, and quick to prepare (you really just dump everything in the crock pot).