Recipe: Perfect Mushroom Simple Soup
Mushroom Simple Soup.
You can have Mushroom Simple Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Simple Soup
- You need 2-3 T of Margarine.
- You need Half of lb or so Mushrooms sliced or chopped.
- Prepare of Instant Mashed Potatoe Flakes (or left overs) for thickening.
- It’s of Water and Milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of White pepper (optional).
Mushroom Simple Soup step by step
- Large pan saute mushrooms on medium until margarine takes on mushroom color..
- Sprinkle a layer of potato flakes on top..
- Add water to soup consistency stir and heat..
- Add milk to your pleasure and warm..
- Salt and grind white peppercorns to taste..
- Makes enough. I heard mushrooms are good for thyroid during ups or downs. Enjoy!.
- Stir and warm longer if not blended well 🍄.