Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to!
If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta. This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. Nope—rotisserie chicken also works, and will cut down on the amount of time the soup needs to cook in the slow cooker. You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of green onion.
- You need of tortilla chips.
Sub in an equal amount and cook until heated through. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Need a weeknight meal that is hearty, filling and easy? Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is the answer!
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
It's a family favorite made with ingredients you For us, it's this Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Every single time I make it, I get a big thumbs-up when my family walks through the door. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable.