Simple Meatballs Soup.
You can have Simple Meatballs Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Meatballs Soup
- It’s 500 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of katakuriko (you can substitute it with corn starch or sago flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion paste (or grated onion).
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or grated garlic).
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper to your preference.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
Simple Meatballs Soup step by step
- Boil beef broth in pot..
- Mix everything except beef broth and frozen peas. Knead with your hand until the mixture is pliable..
- After the broth boils, form balls and put inside the pot. After the meatballs are cooked (they'll float a bit), add frozen peas..
- Stir now and then and give it a taste. I usually do not add salt at this stage, but if it feels too plain, add more salt (or celery salt) and crushed black pepper..