Recipe: Tasty Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken. Once water is boiling, add the vegetables, the beaten eggs, and the seasoning packet if noodles are not pre-seasoned. In the same pot over medium-high heat, bring chicken broth, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce to a simmer. Here's a basic egg drop soup using instant ramen noodles.
Bring water to a boil, add noodles and turn down heat. Now here comes the fun part. Beat an egg with a fork in a seperate bowl. You can cook Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken
- Prepare 2 Cartons of Chicken Broth (low sodium)32 ounce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need 1 pack of Chicken Ramen Soup with Seasoning Packet.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Shredded Deli Chicken.
- It’s of Chopped chives.
As the noodles are cooking Slowly pour the egg into the mix like you would if you were making regular egg drop. In a medium sauce pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat. Add Better Than Bouillon paste and stir. Turn off the heat, strain the noodles and reserve the broth.
Easy Egg Drop Soup with Ramen Noodles And Chicken step by step
- Pour both cartons of chicken broth into pot and bring to a boil….add ground ginger…..
- Add the 1 pack of ramen noodles with seasoning packet…..Noodles will cook with the chicken broth…..
- Add the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pot…..reduce heat…..
- Add your shredded chicken to pot…..then slowly stir in your beaten eggs, use a fork to stir them in….then remove pan from heat so eggs will stop cooking…..
- Add chives,ENJOY and EAT !!! ☺️.
In the same pot over medium-high heat, bring chicken broth, ginger, garlic, and low sodium soy sauce to a simmer. The perfect hybrid of fancy restaurant-style ramen and the pre-packaged instant noodles eaten by college kids, this easy ramen noodle recipe is a filling meal that will satisfy any ramen craving. Replacing the powdered soup packet with a homemade soup mix of chicken stock, rotisserie chicken, garlic, ginger, spinach—and classic ramen toppings like seaweed, soft-boiled eggs and scallions. GIMME ALL THE SOUP, especially this easy chicken ramen egg drop soup, this time of year! Speaking of this time of year, it seems there is constantly something going around my kids' school, so we are definitely upping our hand washing and vitamins.