Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
You can have Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 5 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 5 of ribs celery, halved and chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes, cubed.
- You need 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 box of chicken broth (900ml each).
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of oil.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Boil chicken breasts. Set aside and let cool. Once cool, shred with two forks and leave aside..
- Add both boxes of chicken broth to pot and bring to boil..
- In large soup pot, add small amount of oil. Sauté onions and celery over medium heat until onions are translucent..
- Add cabbage to pot, stir it in, and continue to boil..
- Once cabbage has cooked down a bit add potatoes and carrots..
- When potatoes are fork tender, add drained corn and cream of chicken soup and stir it in..
- Add shredded chicken to pot and season to taste..