Recipe: Appetizing Easy Homemade Udon Soup
Easy Homemade Udon Soup. Why This Udon Noodle Soup Is So Good. This udon noodle soup recipe is so simple to make at home – all you need are a few basic Japanese ingredients: dashi powder, soy sauce, and mirin (sweet rice wine). Make sure you try this out!
I couldn't wait to get this written up for. This chicken udon soup recipe is a simple and quick meal on chilly days. Each bowl is packed with protein, vegetables, and noodles in a savory soy-ginger broth. You can have Easy Homemade Udon Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Udon Soup
- It’s of Udon noodle.
- Prepare Slices of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Peas.
- Prepare of Light soy sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Cayennes peppers (optional).
- It’s of Mushrooms powder (chicken powder).
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of ginger.
- You need to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs (optional).
This meal is perfect if you have any leftover chicken or other proteins (beef, fish, tofu) that you want to use up. This udon noodle soup recipe is easy and delicious! The broth is scrumptious and the addition of the noodles and egg makes for a splendid taste treat. I love everything about this soup..
Easy Homemade Udon Soup step by step
- Boil the peas, just until boiled and immediately take of from the heat and soak it in the cold water (ice water).
- In a pan boil a water then add the shiitake mushrooms along with all the seasoning. Accept sesame oil. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Then add the frozen udon noodle and let it cook until the noodles are separated and cooked through. Lastly add 1-2 drops of sesame oil. Stir well..
- Arrange the noodles in to a bowl topping with cooked peas, hard boiled egg (optional), and green onion. And ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Make the udon noodles according to the package. I found my noodles in the produce section in the grocery store. Udon is a very popular dish in Japan. I really love udon noodles and beef udon is my favorite! I slightly modified @justonecookbook recipe because I love my noodle soup to be a bit salty 😁 Anyway, this recipe is so easy, anyone can make it at home !