Recipe: Delicious Beef Black Soup (Rawon)
Beef Black Soup (Rawon). Try Our Soup Incorporated with Protein Sources You Can Feel Good About Today. In this video will teach you how to make Beef black soup. It's practical and easy to follow.
The main ingredients for rawon are a ground mixture of garlic, shallots, keluak (or kluwek), ginger, candle nut, turmeric, red chili, and salt stir fried with oil. Rawon is an Indonesian beef soup. Originating from Surabaya, East Java, rawon utilizes the black keluak nut as the main seasoning, which gives a dark color and nutty flavor to the soup. You can cook Beef Black Soup (Rawon) using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Black Soup (Rawon)
- It’s 1 pack of Bamboe Rawon Instant Spices.
- Prepare 1 lbs of beef shanks.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon grass, white part only, bruised.
- You need 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
The soup is composed of a ground mixture of garlic, shallots,. Beef Black Soup (Rawon) Rawon (ruh-won) is another famous traditional dish from Indonesia, originated from East Java Province. What makes this dish so unique is the black colour that comes from Kluwak, which is the most important ingredient in this dish. Arimbi Nimpuno hadir kembali di Kokiku TV dengan Resep Rawon.
Beef Black Soup (Rawon) instructions
- Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Set on low and let it cook for 8 hours or until the meat gets tender. Cut the meat into bite pieces..
- This is the brand I usually use to make rawon. They are usually available in Asian grocery stores. The picture is from Google..
Dengan cuaca yang tidak menentu, menyantap hidangan sup hangat dan daging yang empuk, resep ini bisa menjadi resep andalan terbaru kamu. Rawon is a strong rich tasting beef black soup originated from Surabaya, Indonesia. It uses black nuts (buah keluak) as the main spice which gives the strong nutty flavor and dark color to the soup. This dish is popular among Malay Singaporeans. Rawon is a special dish which originated from East Java Province but now has become a well known dish across the country.