How to Make Appetizing Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup
Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup. This easy make-ahead casserole recipe has cheddar and Jack cheese, eggs, sausage, and bread baked into a satisfying breakfast or brunch dish. This cheesy tomato-based soup with Italian turkey sausage, sliced mushrooms, and fresh spinach tastes just like lasagna in a bowl. All Reviews for Cheesy Sausage Lasagna Soup.
Gruyère cheese browns beautifully and adds a nutty flavor to the dish. Make up the bread mix following pack instructions. Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. You can cook Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup
- You need 2 lbs of russet potatoes (cut into 1” cubes).
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage (cut into 1/4” slices).
- You need 6 Oz of cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 8 Oz of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 2/3 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It’s 2 cups of white cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of 1 medium jalapeño (sliced, optional).
How to make the ultimate meat lasagna with a hearty tomato and meat sauce made with sausage and ground beef. Cheesy Sausage Nachos Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This Cheesy Sausage Egg Casserole is the perfect brunch or breakfast recipe! Eggs and sausage and cheese all baked up in a pan, everyone loves this recipe!
Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup instructions
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker with 2 cups water..
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, cream of celery soup, onion soup mix, cream, jalapeño (optional) and cajun seasoning. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs..
- After 3 hrs, add sausage, stir and continue cooking for remainder..
- After checking to make sure potatoes are cooked through, give it a good stir. Add milk and cheddar and continue to stir until well combined. Cook an additional 30 minutes on low..
- Top with more shredded cheese if desired and serve..
Smoked sausage and cheese mingle in this crowd-pleasing Italian penne pasta bake. Gently stir pasta and sausage into cheese sauce. Shape the mixture into balls and refrigerate. Want the best appetizer at the party? This sausage casserole recipe is comfort food with a twist.