Easiest Way to Make Perfect Taco Soup
Taco Soup. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can cook Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground hamburger or turkey(brown and drained the grease).
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn or one bag frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of kidneys beans.
- Prepare 1 can of green chili’s or crushed or diced tomatoes whatever you like.
- Prepare 2 cups of water or chicken broth.
- You need of Shredded cheese tortillas chips sour cream for toppings.
Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Favorite Soup Recipe This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple! It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling. It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat and drain the grease.
- Put meat in crockpot or instant pot.
- Drain all cans except the tomatoes.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot or instant pot except for the topping.
- Cook it how you would chili. Iam not adding times on cooking. I made this in a instant pot and cooked it for 5mins..
- Add toppings.
- Without toppings.
This taco soup makes a GREAT freezer meal. It holds up really well and reheats perfectly. Check out my easy freezing tips below. Allow the taco soup to cool down. Place into a zip top bag or freezer container (leaving room for it to expand) and add a freezer label.