Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup
Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor.
Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth, peppers, tomatoes, and rice. While many stuffed bell pepper recipes use only ground beef, I find the addition of sausage adds a lot of great flavor. A sweet and savory soup, the perfect healthy comforting soup for a cool or rainy day. You can cook Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup
- It’s 2 pounds of 🦃 turkey sausage.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of instant 🍚 rice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced up.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers diced up.
- You need 2 of orange bell peppers diced up.
- It’s 2 (29 ounce) of cans of 🍅 tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
In large soup pot brown turkey and white onion, then add all remaining ingredients except rice and green onion. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes!
Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup instructions
- Place 🦃 turkey sausage raw in bottom of crock pot crumbling n grounding up.
- Pour instant 🍚 rice on top.
- Then add diced up vegetables to to top.
- Then add 🍅 tomato sauce on top.
- Add seasonings sprinkling over sauce.
- Pour beef broth over mixture.
- Turn Crock-Pot on low for six to eight hours.(Depends how hot your crock pot heats).
- At end of cook cycle add cheese to top and stir soup up then serve.
Easy to prepare and healthy but satisfying on a cold day. Nothing beats a cold February day quite like a bowl of soup, and today I'm sharing my new favorite: stuffed pepper soup! This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. My husband first tasted stuffed pepper soup in a resturant and we both loved it.