How to Prepare Yummy Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- You need 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- Prepare 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!