Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot). Try Our Easy-To-Make Potato Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened.
Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup. I opted to make it completely vegetarian so I left out the bacon and used vegetable Better Than. Top with chopped onion, garlic and celery. You can cook Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot)
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Half & Half.
- It’s 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of Potatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
Add chicken broth, salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. How to make Baked Potato Soup: This loaded baked potato soup recipe is perfect for an easy dinner meal.
Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) instructions
- Combine Potatoes (cut) and Onion (large slices) in broth in crock pot. Cook on High 3 hours or Low 6 hours until tender..
- Mix half & half, sour cream, and salt & pepper..
- Mash potatoes slightly and stir mixture in..
- Add bacon and cheese on top and serve..
Simply add the ingredients in the slow cooker and let the slow cooker cook throughout the day. Create a roux or a thickening sauce to add to the soup and stir together. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft. Pour into crock pot and then add potato cubes, salt, pepper, green onions, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and chicken granules. Stir in the sour cream right before serving.