Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 3 of carrots peeled and cut into large chunks.
- You need 1 large of onion quartered.
- It’s 3 of stalks of celery cut into large chunks.
- You need 3 of bonless chicken breasts halved.
- You need 2 of or 3 soup cans of water.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of egg noodles.
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Put carrots, onion and celery into crock pot.
- Add chicken then pour in broth and water.
- sprinkle parsley, dill and garlic powder on top.
- cover and cook low 6-8 hrs.
- remove chicken and vegetables from crock pot, add noodles and turn to high.
- dice chicken and vegetables.
- return vegetables and chicken to pot for additional 20 min.