Taco Soup (Crock pot). This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe!
So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't I put mine in the crock pot before going to bed. You can cook Taco Soup (Crock pot) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup (Crock pot)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 can of beans (one can pinto, one can kidney beans, and one can black beans).
- It’s 1 can of corn (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of mild green chilies (undrained).
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning (dry).
- It’s 1 packages of hidden valley ranch (dry).
The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot. This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and a few hours simmering to give you an amazing soup for lunch or supper. How to make Low-Carb Crock Pot Taco Soup. I recommend a combination of hot sausage or ground pork with hamburger.
Taco Soup (Crock pot) instructions
- Brown ground beef, drain well.
- Cook onions till translucent.
- Put all ingredients in crock pot.
- Turn on high until bubbly and then turn to low heat.
- Everything is already cooked, just letting the flavors marry 🙂 ENJOY.
Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy. The flavor is just amazing and the entire family goes crazy over it. I love to throw this in the crock pot when I know it's going to be a cold day. This taco soup recipe is so easy to just use what you have. Everyone loves this recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Soup because it really is the BEST taco soup you can make in your slow cooker!