Recipe: Yummy Crock pot chicken enchilada soup
Crock pot chicken enchilada soup. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
After a few hours of letting it slow. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. You can cook Crock pot chicken enchilada soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken enchilada soup
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel duced tomatos & jalapenos.
- It’s 1 can of Corn or homonie.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 grams of pepper.
- You need 1 can of Enahilada sauce.
- You need 1 of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Monterey jack cheese.
Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Toss the enchilada sauce into your crock pot (slow cooker) together with the onions, tomatoes, corn, beans, and chicken breasts. Both are quick and easy, but I couldn't decide…and apparently, neither could you! It looks like the responses were pretty much split.
Crock pot chicken enchilada soup instructions
- Melt butter in pan. Stir in flour. Remove from heat & add broth & milk. Bring to boil..
- mix in ench sauc & pour in crock pot..
- Combine rest ingredients & put chicken breast on top. Cook on high 4hrs. Shred chicken top with cheese.
This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Soup is simple & delicious! Top with cilantro or green onions, sour cream & fresh lime juice! Crock Pot Green Chile Enchilada Soup is a new favorite soup packed with chicken, green chiles, corn, rice, and mixed with lots of spices and cheeses. Since the crockpot does all the work, you can easily make this soup even on your busiest days. How to freeze crock pot chicken enchilada soup.