Crock pot potato broccoli soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Hearty, creamy and cheesy is what I want. To make a comforting Winter meal that is still simple and quick, I brought out my slow cooker and this Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup was born.
Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing. Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot. Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup A couple of shortcut ingredients make this soup a cinch! You can cook Crock pot potato broccoli soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot potato broccoli soup
- It’s 8 cup of potatoes peeled & diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 can of chedder cheese soup.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of last 30 mins of cooking mix together then add.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 packages of instant loaded potato packet (optional).
Dice broccoli, carrots and onion and add to crockpot. However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface. The crock can go straight from the browning step on the stove into the slow cooker unit without dirtying another dish and the non-stick surface. This thick and creamy soup is full of delicious vegetables including broccoli, potatoes, and carrots, plus lots of cheese and delicious seasonings.
Crock pot potato broccoli soup instructions
- In crock pot combine diced potatoes, garlic powder, parsley, butter, pepper, salt, chicken stock, cheddar cheese soup, water, broccoli, saute onions, mix well.
- set on low cook for 7-9 hours, you can set on high reduce cooking time.
- the last 30 mins mix milk, flour, and instant loaded potato packet together, then add to crock pot mix well.
- if u don't have the loaded potato packet or potato flakes reduce milk to only 2 cup.
- topping suggestions to add to finished soup, Bacon bits, shredded cheese, sour cream.
- the base of this soup is from allrecipes.com but I added a lot of ingredients to give it more flavor and changed a few things around.
Loaded broccoli potato cheese soup is the ultimate broccoli cheese soup recipe. With how hearty and filling it is, this soup is a popular recipe year round! Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup – Calling all Panera broccoli cheese soup lovers! This is one of the best crock pot recipes to make you feel just as warm and toasty as the Panera original. I originally posted this recipe on the last day of a trip I took to Charleston.