Recipe: Tasty Chicken soup (crock pot)
Chicken soup (crock pot). Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaf and season generously with salt and pepper. This chicken soup in the crockpot recipe is the best!
Toss the carrots and celery together in the slow cooker. What to Serve with Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. Serve an easy, tasty salad like this Anytime Arugula Salad. You can cook Chicken soup (crock pot) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken soup (crock pot)
- It’s 1 of 3-3 1/2 fryer chicken.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots peeled & cut.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of stalks chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 6 cup of chicken broth – low sodium fat free.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of (4oz) uncooked medium egg noodles.
Soup was meant to be served with a delicious loaf of bread like this Rosemary Olive Oil Bread. Add a fun flair to your soup crackers by serving these Ranch Crackers. How to Store, Reheat, and Freeze Crock Pot. How do I thaw and reheat Crock-Pot chicken noodle soup?
Chicken soup (crock pot) step by step
- Place 1st 4 ingredients in order into crock pot.
- Add next 5 ingredients.
- Add 6 cups chicken broth and 2 cups water.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Cook noodles per package instructions.
- Add chicken and noodles to crock pot. Stir..
- Cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Submitted by DiAnne Barrett.
For best results, thaw the soup overnight in the refrigerator. Then let it simmer away until the chicken falls apart in the rich, chicken-y broth. Take the chicken out, shred the meat, and add it back to the slow cooker, then stir in cooked egg noodles, or steamed white or wild rice to make it even heartier. Add the noodles and cook for another hour, or cook the noodles separately before serving the soup. Well, I listened, and here it is my friends!