Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup
Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal.
One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. How to make crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup: Throw your beef cubes in the slow cooker. You can cook Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried basil.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots, undrained (15 oz).
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatos, undrained (15 oz).
- It’s 1 can of kernel corn , undrained(15 oz).
- It’s 1 can of cut green beans (15 oz).
- You need 1 can of diced potatoes, undrained (15 oz).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 5 each of beef bouillon cubes.
You can brown them first or you can skip this step, but with soup recipes I generally recommend browning the meat as it makes for a better broth with great flavor! This is totally optional and won't make a huge difference (if you're in a time crunch, skip it). This easy crock pot vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef.. I don't have a problem with the stew meat being tough as long as the soup has been in the crock pot long enough and I cut the meat into smaller pieces.
Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup instructions
- Brown Ground beef.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in the hot water.
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
This slow cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal loaded with protein and vegetables. Made with chunks of beef and all of your favorite veggies! When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight! Easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that's healthy and full of flavor.