Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Navy Bean Soup
Crockpot Navy Bean Soup. I put all the ingredients except the tomatoes salt & pepper in a crockpot before leaving for work. Since the ham and bone were cold I dissolved the bullion cube in boiling water and poured it. Crock Pot Bean Soup With Ham Recipes.
Slow Cooked Southwestern Chicken & White Bean SoupCampbells. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup (Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker or Stove Top). This delicious, hearty Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup is inexpensive and easy to make, plus leftovers are even better the next day! You can have Crockpot Navy Bean Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Navy Bean Soup
- You need 1 1/2 cup of dry navy beans.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of carrot, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 3/4 lb of ham hock.
Ham and Bean Soup is one of our all time favorite foods to come home to on a chilly day. This "no-soaking required" Ham and Bean soup takes just minutes to prepare and cooks effortlessly in your Crock Pot all day long! Dinner is ready when you are! Place all of the ingredients in the crock pot.
Crockpot Navy Bean Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 15 hours.
- Remove ham hock and discard skin, fat and bone.
- Cut meat into small pieces and put back into pot.
- Good meal to use with New Year's hamhock.
Add enough water to generously cover the beans. Discard fat and bones and return the meat to the soup. It is a simple soup made with navy beans, ham hocks, and onion. It is always on the menu in the dining room of the United States As pointed out to me by some commenters on Ham Bone Vegetable Soup – Crock Pot Edition cooking the ham bone like this is making. Navy bean soup is the food of my childhood.