Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
Crock Pot Hamburger Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. I made a few changes to this recipe (as always!), so feel free to change it up for your family's wants and needs. This healthy Crock Pot Hamburger Soup is the exact sort of recipe that I can imagine picky childhood Erin being very excited about eating and Erin's mom (mother to three picky eaters) being very excited about cooking.
It is the perfect thing to serve on a cold day with a side of crusty bread to dip into the juices. Dry onion soup mix, tomato sauce, and beef stock make a flavorful broth, while the ground beef, pasta, and a variety of vegetables make it a nutritious, stick-to-your-ribs soup. In a large saute pan heat olive oil. You can have Crock Pot Hamburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each: salt, pepper, oregano, basil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 16 oz of mixed veges.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked macaroni.
- Prepare 1/4 of grated parmesian or locatelli.
Add onion, and saute until starting to caramelize. Add hamburger meat, break up, and brown. Stir in minced garlic, and cook until softened. To crock pot add: beef mix, onion soup mix, salad dressing mix, pepper, season salt, beef & chicken broth, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, carrots, italian seasoning, and soy sauce.
Crock Pot Hamburger Soup step by step
- Crumble beef into crock pot.
- Add spices & onion soup mix.
- Stir in chicken broth & mixed veges.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in macaroni and grated cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Other vegetables may be added.
Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Slow Cooker – Crock Pot Lasagna, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole Additional Tips. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove top. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes.