crockpot chicken tortilla soup. Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, and garlic into a slow cooker. Pour in water and chicken broth, and season with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. The same is true of chicken tortilla soup.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Hearty, flavorful.and easy! You'll love this super simple soup. How to Make Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. You can cook crockpot chicken tortilla soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of crockpot chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken boneless skinless breasts.
- It’s 2 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chile powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
Pour chicken broth and diced tomatoes into a slow cooker. Add onion, garlic and spices and chicken. Shred chicken then return to slow cooker along with black beans, corn, cilantro and lime juice. Allow to cook until heated through.
crockpot chicken tortilla soup step by step
- put chopped onion, cans of beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water, and spices in crockpot and stir to mix..
- put chicken breasts on top of mixture and make sure they're at least partly submerged in liquid..
- cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours. before serving remove the chicken breasts from soup and shred, if needed..
- return chicken to crockpot, stir to combine..
How to Make Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup. Just like Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup simply place the ingredients in the crock pot and walk away. Right before serving, shred the chicken and enjoy! Cook onion, garlic, and jalapeno (or green chiles) in olive oil until they are softened and add to the Crock Pot. In the bottom your crockpot, layer the onion, jalapeños, and garlic.