Recipe: Yummy Chicken noodle soup in crockpot (creamy option)
Chicken noodle soup in crockpot (creamy option). Why we love this Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is awesome. Winter is cold (at least here in Manitoba), soup is warm. It ticks all of my Best Ever Soup Recipes boxes: it's thick, it's chunky, it's creamy, and it's got just the right balance of veggies and carbs This healthy Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is not fancy.
Stir in chicken stock, garlic, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary and bay leaves; season with salt and pepper, to taste. how to make slow cooker chicken noodle soup. No matter if the weather is warm or cold, a comforting bowl of chicken noodle soup is always in order! If your chicken noodle soup has a lot of particles in it at the end of cooking and you prefer nice clear broth, just strain the soup through a fine mesh sieve. You can cook Chicken noodle soup in crockpot (creamy option) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup in crockpot (creamy option)
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of celery head chopped.
- Prepare 6 large of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cup of chicken or veggie stock.
- You need 2 cup of egg or dumpling noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cubed (cooked or uncooked).
- You need 1 can of low fat condensed chicken soup ( for creamier soup).
Remember that the taste of your soup will depend on the amounts and freshness of the ingredients you are using. Once the Crock-Pot chicken noodle soup is done cooking, remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred with your hands or a couple of forks. Place the chicken back into the slow cooker. It's safe to say it is AMAZING.
Chicken noodle soup in crockpot (creamy option) step by step
- Pour stock, spices and soup mix if using. mix in crockpot..
- Add chopped chicken and chopped veggies..
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Or low for 8. You can't overcook at this point but its ready when you are..
- 30 mins before you are ready to eat add pasta in, recover and cook for 20 Minutes or until tender. ENJOY..
Slow Cooker Option: If you want to make this in a slow cooker and are using uncooked chicken breast, add all ingredients to the slow cooker except for the Nutpods and flour. A delicious and creamy chicken noodle soup packed with veggies and made easy in the slow cooker. I rely on my slow cooker a lot. It's used at least once a week and does not get put away once the winter is over. Lots of people think noodles or pasta and crock pot cooking don't mix.