Recipe: Appetizing Crock pot potato cheese soup
Crock pot potato cheese soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Check Out Potato Cheese Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until translucent. You can cook Crock pot potato cheese soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot potato cheese soup
- Prepare 6 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Instant chicken bouillon granules.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded american cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of Can evaporated milk.
Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try. Its velvety texture enriched with cheese and crispy bacon is mostly a hands-free affair. Potatoes cook all day in the slow cooker until they've broken down into a creamy broth. Stir in the thickener of half-and-half and flour during the last half hour and the cheese and bacon, right before serving.
Crock pot potato cheese soup step by step
- Peel and chop potatoes.
- Combine potatoes, water, onion, bouillon, and pepper in crock.
- Cook on low 9-11 hrs.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Stir cheese and milk into soup.
- Cook on low for 1 hour more, then on high for 30 mins more.
- Mash potatoes slightly.
Crock Pot Creamy Potato Beer Cheese Soup is a rich, smooth, and creamy soup. It's a hearty and filling meal when served with a loaf of crusty bread. A cup of beer gives this soup wonderful flavor. Use whatever beer you like or have on hand. Just don't use a beer that is too bitter like some IPAs are.