How to Prepare Appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot)
Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot). Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
Made with ground beef, green bell peppers, and diced tomatoes, this comforting recipe simmers all day in the slow cooker, so it's ready for dinner when you get home. While this soup is richly flavored and oh-so delicious on its own, a slice of crusty garlic bread would make for an excellent companion. Dice peppers- I love the combo of red and green peppers- red peppers are a bit sweet and green peppers have a deep, earthy flavor. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot)
- You need 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 4 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 28 oz of can Tomato sauce.
- You need 28 oz of can Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3 cup of Rice, uncooked.
- It’s 3 of Green peppers (diced).
- It’s 3 of Red peppers (diced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
You simply add uncooked rice and it will cook inside the broth! A wonderful soup for a chilly Fall day. This healthy Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe is an easy weeknight meal! Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper soup with rice is a kid-friendly dinner that you can make in the Crockpot or right on the stove.
Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot) step by step
- In a large skillet brown ground beef..
- When done, drain ground beef in colander..
- In a crockpot add all ingredients. Rice will cook in soup..
- Set on high for 4 hours..
Home » Recipes » Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe. Return skillet to heat and sauté onions until softened and translucent. Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup is made with ground beef, bell peppers, onions and tomato sauce. All the flavors of your favorite stuffed peppers with half the effort. Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup takes all the effort out of making stuffed peppers and the results are, dare I say better than the original?