How to Cook Tasty Crockpot potatoe soup
Crockpot potatoe soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft.
It is so nice coming home to dinner waiting. Can you use canned potatoes in soup? Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup. You can cook Crockpot potatoe soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potatoe soup
- It’s 1 each of 26-30oz bag of any varity frozen hash browns.
- Prepare 2 can of 14oz each of non fat chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of 10&3/4 oz 98% fat free cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of skim milk.
How to Make Easy Crock-Pot Potato Soup. This recipe was developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. This creamy and cheesy potato soup is loaded with flavor and a sure family favorite!. Once the soup has slow cooked and is about ready to serve, cook the butter in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat until it has melted.
Crockpot potatoe soup step by step
- add first 5 ingredients to crock & cook on high for 1 hour.
- stir and cook on low for another hour.
- add cream cheese and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into mixture.
- add milk and cook another 15 minutes.
- garnish with your favorites like bacon bits, chopped green onion.
This Crockpot Potato Soup is thick, creamy and loaded with tender potatoes, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and a few veggies for good measure. Notes on Crock Pot Potato Soup. However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface. The crock can go straight from the browning step on the stove into the slow cooker unit without dirtying another dish and the non-stick surface. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme.