Recipe: Delicious Pizza soup crockpot style
Pizza soup crockpot style. This Crock Pot Pizza Soup calls for all your favorite pizza flavors in one flavorful bowl. Pizza Soup is always a family favorite for kids of all ages because it is such a versatile crock pot soup recipe that can be adapted to your preferred toppings and it is a big favorite of mine because it is so easy to throw in the slow cooker. If eating low carb, make sure to read labels.
It is pricey, but it tastes amazing. Everything you love about pizza is in this fabulous Crock Pot Pizza Soup Recipe. If your family loves pizza as much as we do, they are going to go crazy over this pizza soup. You can have Pizza soup crockpot style using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza soup crockpot style
- Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of artisan rolls.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano or Italian seasoning.
This delicious soup is packed with so much flavor and totally satisfies that pizza craving. In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook, brown and crumble the Italian sausage and ground beef. Drain grease from the sausage and place the sausage in a crock pot. Add all the other ingredients (except the cheeses) to crock pot.
Pizza soup crockpot style instructions
- add both cans of tomato pasta sauce and seasoning to crock pot set on 6 hrs..
- brown ground italian sausage and onion in a medium skillet, drain grease and add to crock pot..
- chop up pepperoni and add to crock pot..
- add water to desired consistency depending on if you want it more chunky or soupy. Let simmer for approximately four hours..
- bake artisan rolls as directed on package. We used them to dip in the soup as a sort of scoop..
- When ready to serve, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top when served..
Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheeses. Cut up the sausage into small pieces–I sliced, then cut the pieces in fourths. Cut up the pepperoni, add it, too. Pour in the pizza sauce, and follow with three empty jars of water. This soup recipe is very customizable to your favorite pizza topping.