Recipe: Tasty Slow Cooker BBQ Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Slow Cooker BBQ Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy Chop up lots of potatoes (I strongly recommend Yukon golds), a big onion (white or yellow), and lots of cooked bacon (you can fry or microwave the. In your slow cooker, add potatoes, onions, stock, garlic, BBQ seasoning, and BBQ sauce. What do you do to the whole potatoes after they're cooked? You can have Slow Cooker BBQ Loaded Baked Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes, peeked and cut into 1 in cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onions.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken or vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of BBQ Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled.
- It’s 1 of sliced scallions.
Oh, I see someone else asked the same question. Explore this Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe! I put a twist on one of my favorite comfort foods that my grandmother used to make. I look forward to passing this Mash potatoes to desired consistency.
Slow Cooker BBQ Loaded Baked Potato Soup instructions
- In slow cooker: add potatoes, onions, stock, garlic, BBQ Seasoning, and BBQ sauce. cook on high for 4 -5 hours or low for 6-8 hours..
- mix in heavy cream and cheese..
- Dish into bowls and dollop each serving with sore cream, sprinkle with bacon and scallions.
Stir in cream cheese, cream and butter. Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Loaded baked potato soup recipe is one of my very favorites! When it is cold outside slow cooker soups are just what is needed to stay warm inside. It is loaded with tender, diced potatoes in a creamy soup broth that is thick and chunky.