Easiest Way to Make Tasty Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! So you can make this delicious Taco Soup even more tasty and delicious when you use these homemade DIY Seasoning Recipes. What an easy way to add flavor to your taco soup!
A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! You can cook Crockpot taco soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of rotilla spicy tomatoes and chilis.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste or tomato chunks.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of chili mix.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Tex-Mex taco soup deserves its own meme—the mix of ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and green chilies shows up in countless soup and casserole recipes. Here, we've calibrated it for the slow cooker, definitely the easiest (and arguably the most satisfying) version yet. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is made with ground beef, black beans, and corn, slow-cooked in a Crock Pot until it is packed full of southwest flavor.
Crockpot taco soup instructions
- Brown meat, season to your liking..
- Add all other ingredients and stir.
- Add ground meat and stir.
- Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours, or low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and chives. (Optional).
This Slow Cooker Taco Soup recipe was one of my grandma's favorite easy dinners, and she used to make it all the time. Put everything in crockpot in order listed. Do NOT rinse or drain beans. Take chicken out and shred with two forks. The Best Crock Pot Taco Soup.