Easiest Way to Make Delicious Crock Pot White Bean Soup
Crock Pot White Bean Soup. How to Make Crockpot White Bean Soup – Step by Step Photos. Pressure Cook This Ham & White Bean Soup recipe for quicker results! This soup was made for both the slow If you've tried this CROCKPOT HAM & WHITE BEAN SOUP, or any other recipe on my site, let me Great!
This started out as an experiment, and ended as a soup. I never know what to expect when I throw something in the slow cooker, I wanted to see if I can cook white beans in the crock pot without soaking them first. Use navy or great northern beans in this comfy soup. You can have Crock Pot White Bean Soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot White Bean Soup
- It’s 1 bag of Northern beans.
- It’s 2 cups of diced smoked turkey sausage.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced (cooked) chixken breast.
- It’s 10 oz can of diced tomatoes (juice and all).
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 8 cups (64 oz) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cajun seasoning (Tony chacheres).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Perfect for those chilly fall evenings. From the book Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker. Puree about one-third of the soup in a food processor. I have a little experience cooking with dried beans, if you soak the beans in water overnight just prior to cooking your soup in the crockpot all day, they will be nice and done with everything else in the pot.
Crock Pot White Bean Soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to a greased crock pot on low for 8 hrs..
Crock Pot White Bean & Spinach Soupagoodappetite.blogspot.com. Ham and Bean Soup is one of our all time favorite foods to come home to on a chilly day. This "no-soaking required" Ham and Bean soup takes just minutes to prepare and cooks effortlessly in your Crock Pot all day long! Dinner is ready when you are! Crock-Pot Bacon & Bean Soup Recipe.