Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Chicken Soup
Crock Pot Chicken Soup. This Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and comforting, yet incredibly easy to make! No need for a can of soup, homemade is the best! Is there anything more comforting than a big bowl of hearty soup?
Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Will Warm Up Your Whole Crew. The easiest way to make the most comforting meal of all time. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Soup
- It’s 4 of Potatoes-Peeled & Diced.
- You need 5 of Carrots-Peeled & Sliced.
- You need 2 of Yellow Onion-Diced.
- It’s 5 of Celery Sticks-Sliced.
- It’s 64 Oz of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 Pk of Onion Soup.
- Prepare 6-7 of Chicken Whole Thighs.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic- Chopped.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese-Optional and Used When Serving.
Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. How to make chicken enchilada soup in the crock pot. This soup requires very little prep work!
Crock Pot Chicken Soup instructions
- Place Potatoes, Carrots and Onions on Bottom of Crock Pot.
- Add Celery and Garlic on Top of Veggies.
- In Separate Bowl, Mix Stock and Onion Soup.
- Pour Mixture Over Veggies.
- Push Chicken Thighs under Liquid and into Veggies.
- Cook on Low for 12 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- Once Cooked, Remove Chicken from Pot and Shred.
- Place Shredded Chicken back into Pot and Stir and Serve.
- When Serving, try it with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
A chicken soup recipe that practically makes itself! Forget canned soup and make this easy This Crockpot Chicken Soup is a toss-and-go slow cooker soup. Just add ingredients to the crockpot Once my chicken is cooked and shredded when can I add it to crock pot with the broth and veggies? Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Soup. One of my goals is to spend less time in the kitchen.