Recipe: Tasty Vegetable Beef Soup
Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can have Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- It’s 64 oz of Beef Stock.
- You need 64 oz of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 3 packages of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- You need 1/2 packages of Frozen Pearl Onions.
- You need 1/2 packages of Frozen Lima Beans.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Roast or Stewing Beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 large of rutabaga.
- It’s 1 small of cabbage.
- You need 1 envelope of Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- In a large pot; place beef stock, beef broth, your envelopes of soup mixes, roast/stewing beef and bring to a boil. Next, cut up your onion, potatoes and rutabaga, place in the pot and return to a boil. After half hour to an hour, add the frozen vegetables and boil. Take out your meat and shred it, place it in the pot and simmer for another hour..