Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chicken Taco Soup (Crock Pot)
Chicken Taco Soup (Crock Pot). A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to!
Chicken Taco Soup is a quick and easy soup for a cold night! One of our favorite crock pot meals CHICKEN TACO SOUP. I was Dorothy for Halloween probably four years in a row as a little girl. You can cook Chicken Taco Soup (Crock Pot) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup (Crock Pot)
- Prepare 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can corn, drained.
- It’s 14.5 ounce of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of taco seasoning (store bought or homemade).
- You need 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Optional toppings: cilantro, plain Greek yogurt or sour cream, grated cheese, avocado, green onion, tortilla chips.
Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can. The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! With me, with the hubby, and with the kids.
Chicken Taco Soup (Crock Pot) step by step
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it! That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal! A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful Simply place the ingredients in the crock pot and walk away. Taco Soup – So easy and so much flavor!