Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup
Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is thick, creamy, flavorful, and made extra easy in the crock pot! The first step in this Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is probably the most time consuming — chopping up a storm. Chop up lots of potatoes (I strongly recommend Yukon golds), a big onion.
Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined. I need to FILL my crockpot, and I'm having trouble. Every year my Mom made cream cheese mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving. You can have Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- You need 32 oz of Frozen Hash Browns.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (10oz).
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of Bacon Bits.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper.
I tailored the recipe to my family's taste Cream cheese and a can of cheese soup turn ordinary sliced potatoes into a rich side dish that's perfect accompaniment to almost any meal. This slow cooker potato soup is rich and hearty, plus the slow cooker does all the work! I've hesitated to make potato soup for quite some time because all I could think about is how creamy and carby it must be. Surely it's not good for me to eat that every day, right?
Amazing Slow Cooker Potato Soup instructions
- Put the potatoes in the slow cooker. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for eight hours or until potatoes are tender..
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the slow cooker. Stir a few times during that hour before serving. Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to be served..
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits..
This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. The best thing about comfort food is not actually have to cook it. Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off This recipe was made in partnership with Smithfield who also sponsored this post for amazing Black Pepper Bacon Biscuits that incidentally would go fabulously with this soup! Flavorful: Many Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipes fall short on flavor and taste like disenchanting thick, bland potatoes – not this potato soup! This easy Potato Soup recipe is seasoned to perfection so you won't miss the flavor – or calories.