Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Crockpot Tortellini Soup
Crockpot Tortellini Soup. I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave the cream out and My Crockpot was pretty full by the time I added the tortellini. You can make this soup without the. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini!
It's also a great way to enjoy tortellini, just like this delicious Italian Tortellini Salad (One Bowl) and this Tomato Tortellini. A crockpot lasagna soup made with cheese-filled tortellini. This soup is simple to make, tastes just like lasagna in soup form, and is a sure crowd pleaser! You can have Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 20 oz of Frozen Tortellini.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 can of Seasoned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Spinach.
Crockpot tortellini soup is a creamy bowl of comfort food that everyone will love. Quick and easy to throw together with frozen pasta stuffed with cheese or meat! It's still Soup Weather, and I'm loving it!! We love cheese tortellini and recently turned it into this easy spinach tortellini soup.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup step by step
- 1.Take your cream cheese out of the fridge and let it sit while you brown the sausage..
- 2. Add the sausage and tortellini to your crockpot. Pour tomatoes, with liquid, and chicken broth over the top..
- 3. Add cream cheese in chunks and then your spinach..
- 4. Stir everything to get it all mixed up..
- 5. Cook on low for about 3.5 to 4 hours. Stir again before serving. Serve with Parmesan on top and enjoy!!.
This Crockpot Tomato Tortellini Soup is as easy as throwing a few ingredients into your slow cooker and letting it cook all day. Plus, helllooo there's tortellini, so you know it's going to be a crowd favorite! Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is the easiest chicken noodle soup you will ever make! It's sure to become a fall and winter staple at your house! I can't believe I am saying this already, but fall is here.