Easiest Way to Make Yummy Creamy Potato Soup crockpot
Creamy Potato Soup crockpot. Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! How to make crockpot potato soup.
The slow cooker does all the work to make the creamiest potato soup that. This creamy and dreamy crock pot cheesy potato soup recipe is easy to make. It's the perfect family comfort foot for busy weeknights. You can cook Creamy Potato Soup crockpot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup crockpot
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, diced. not peeled.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese rind.
I've been on a real soup-kick lately and this ultra-creamy crock pot potato soup recipe is one that my whole family loves. This easy crockpot potato soup recipe comes out so thick and creamy every time! We top ours off with bacon, cheddar, and green onions for the Luckily, we both like this crockpot potato soup recipe because it's super filling and hearty! Plus I add bacon and the man never complains when bacon is.
Creamy Potato Soup crockpot step by step
- In your crockpot add everything but the cream cheese. Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Add cream cheese, cook another hour..
- About 15 min from being done, I added in my Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs (see my recipe) and topped with shredded Romano cheese.
- BAM!! This is great for rainy days. It's a rainy Monday here, I figured it was perfect timing for soup :).
- Note: Anytime I buy a block of Parmesan cheese, I save the rind. It is so great to add flavor to soups and stews..
CrockPot Potato Soup is a recipe that's very easy to make. Made with potatoes, shallots, and bacon in a creamy sauce, this cheesy CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. Stovetop Heat soup over medium heat. This easy slow cooker potato soup is made with potatoes and fresh sliced vegetables, along with cream, seasonings, and topped with bacon. This is a basic potato soup seasoned with some basil and parsley, along with chopped onions, celery, and carrots.