Easiest Way to Make Tasty Yum Yum's Soup
Yum Yum's Soup. Tom Yum Soup. featured in Immunity-Boosting Foods. Yum Yum Sauce is a) the best name ever, and b) what is often served at Japanese hibachi restaurants, and also, as I found out last weekend, at fun hipster restaurants with ethnic fusion food. Classic Tom Yum Soup is a shrimp soup served in its own broth, to which seasonings and vegetables have been added.
Tom yum has its origin in Thailand. The words "tom yam" are derived from two Thai words. Tom refers to the boiling process, while yam refers to a Thai spicy and sour salad. You can cook Yum Yum's Soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yum Yum's Soup
- It’s 2 large of bok choy (use upper half or less).
- It’s 1 large of Sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 bundle of scallions (small bulbs).
- You need 8 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1/4 section of ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic or 2 teaspoon minced.
- You need 2 containters of chicken stock (you many use other stocks ).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Natures seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Chinese 5 spices.
- Prepare 2 pinches of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s Teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional).
This truly authentic Tom Yum Soup Recipe is straight from our travels to Southeast Asia this summer. Often called Thai Hot and Sour Soup, it's bold and perky with a pop of spicy heat. From our world-famous culture of fun and recognition to our focus on your career potential, Yum! puts a. Tom Yum Thai soup is the most popular recipe of all the Thai soups.
Yum Yum's Soup step by step
- Pour the containers of stock in a larger pot and add the olive oil. Bring to a boil. add a few cups of water if need be..
- Chop all veggies and add seasonings, bok choy, sweet onion, and bean sprouts to pot now. Turn down heat to medium or medium high. Cover and cook for 40mins or longer. Gently stir..
- Continue cooking on medium or medium high and add in the shiitake mushrooms, and scallions. Stir, cook for 30 mins or longer if need be. Taste and season to your liking. Drop egg(s) in last, stir, cook for 3-5 mins more..
- Let cool for 5 mins or serve hot. Garnish with cilantro just before serving..
It usually includes shrimp, but a vegetarian version is just as satisfying. Tom Yum soup is famous worldwide, and could possibly boost. Tom yum soup recipe with step by step photos – this delicious Thai tom yum soup is a spicy and In this tom yum soup recipe I have used Thai ingredients like galangal, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves. Tom Yum Soup – the BEST Thai Tom Yum Goong recipe you'll find online. Loaded with shrimp and mushroom, Tom Yum is spicy, sour, savory, and addictive!