Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup
Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup. Italian sausage, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, a splash of cream, and spinach make this one delicious soup. Clearly I'm a fan of pasta and Italian sausage in soup because this Crockpot Italian sausage soup, my lasagna soup, this Zuppa Toscana, and this creamy Italian. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini!
We only make it once in a while. Sausage Tortellini Soup – The perfect comfort soup for cold days and chilly evenings. This tortellini soup is my husband's favorite and you'll soon find out why This sausage and tortellini soup is one of my favorites, as well as crockpot potato soup, chicken pot pie soup, taco soup and lasagna soup. You can have Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground mild sausage.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen cheese tortellini.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (drained).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
We love soup and this Crock Pot Italian Sausage Tortellini recipe is so filling and delicious that everyone will really enjoy it. The sausage is so hearty and gives it the best flavor from being slow cooked all day. The ingredients come together for such an amazing soup with a rich broth that makes. Make some Italian food tonight with this easy Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and Sausage recipe.
Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup instructions
- Cook sausage..
- Add to crock pot… cooked sausage, broth, tomatoes, cream cheese (cut into cubes,) tortellini, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook on high for 3 hours..
- 10 minutes before serving, add your spinach.
- That's it!! Enjoy!.
Cook in the slow cooker, on low. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian To make this Sausage Tortellini Soup dairy-free, omit the cheese tortellini and substitute regular pasta, and I'm currently making this in the crockpot! Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! I love soup, and my kids are finally coming around to liking it too. For those of you who are new here, my kids.