Recipe: Delicious Crockpot Venison Veg Soup
Crockpot Venison Veg Soup. Crock Pot Pulled Venison Hawaiian RollsLegendary Whitetails – Community. cheddar cheese, brown sugar, mustard, melted butter, Hawaiian. Be the first to review this recipe. Try this venison stew recipe in the crock pot or in the oven.
A packet of onion soup mix and some fresh thyme add some fantastic flavor to this roast. I find the fresh thyme to really go well with the venison meat and it sort of helped hide that. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir well. You can have Crockpot Venison Veg Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Venison Veg Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of (4) Deer Chop Loin Medallions.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of whole carrots, chopped disks.
- You need 1 of whole celery heart, leaves and all, plus one stalk. Chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, pressed.
- It’s 1 lb of Frozen Mixed Veg (P's & C's, corn, green and lima beans.).
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of petitedice tomatoes.
- Prepare 32 oz of box of Beef Stock.
- You need 40 oz. of V-8.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp, each, ground sea salt and pepper.
Check out our favorite venison roast Crock Pot recipes for juicy, meaty meals. These recipes make it super convenient to cook up a delicious venison roast or venison stew in the Crock-Pot or slow cooker. Your new favorite venison pot roast recipe is not only delicious, but it's simple and takes little time. On top of the venison, add both envelopes of the Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix, salt and black pepper.
Crockpot Venison Veg Soup instructions
- Lay the 4 venison chops in the bottom of the crock-pot..
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and stir, not disturbing the medallions..
- Set on high crockpot setting. Let go for 8 hours, and then indefinitely on low..
- Remove and shred the venison, add back..
CrockPot Venison Stew is a delicious high fiber, low fat, gluten free soup. This tasty stew is chock full of good for you venison Don't add these extras into the crock pot. These are for individual servings, to taste, at serving. To prepare your Crock-Pot venison steak, thaw it completely in the refrigerator overnight. Trim as much fat as possible, and cut the Add liquid of your choice.