How to Cook Perfect Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup
Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup. When rice and chicken are done cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add this to the rice and chicken in the crockpot and stir to combine. Add extra water or milk to adjust the consistency as you like it.
The turmeric-spiced broth keeps the chicken juicy. In the end the final result tasted just like our normal sausage and rice and the kids really enjoyed it. If you are not a family that eats pork, try using turkey or chicken sausage instead. You can cook Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup
- It’s 2 lb of boiled shredded and drained boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 lb of chopped smoked sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiled and drained white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carretts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 5 cup of chicken broth.
Use medium/sweet turkey italian sausage if you don't like the spice (we use the spicy!). Too much rice for us, so I doubled the reciped. This chicken and rice soup is a family favorite; it's healthy, easy to make and kid friendly. It's great for a chilly day or for when you're feeling under the weather.
Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup instructions
- mix all ingredients together in crock pot and simmer on hi about 3 hrs. adding broth if needed to get desired consistency..
- add salt, pepper, or hot sauce as desired to season "not needed" and serve..
The ingredients for this slow cooker chicken and rice soup are quite simple. We've got veggies, chicken breasts, chicken broth, garlic. Crockpot Chicken and Rice is easy to make, healthy, creamy and a family favorite during busy weeknights. Made with real ingredients like brown rice, chicken breast This Chicken Tortilla Soup is packed with heat and full of protein, while these French Dip Sandwiches are always a crowd-pleaser. We shared our Chicken and Wild Rice Soup with our friends who just had a baby.