How to Cook Delicious Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup
Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup. Do you peel potatoes for soup? Not for this easy slow-cooker potato soup! Since this recipe uses frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, there's no need to peel.
Alright everyone, I think this one tops the charts as our most requested recipe on the blog ever. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Add soup and cook awhile longer. You can cook Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup
- Prepare 4 medium of red skin potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of medium.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of mushroom.
Just. start this in AM ready for supper.) Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name Instructions. Ground beef is cooked and crumbled first in a skillet on the stove-top and then added to the slow cooker with a frozen mixed vegetables, corn, tomato juice and diced potatoes and. Stir in the sour cream and shredded cheddar, recover and let cook an additional.
Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup step by step
- chop potatoes & onion up..
- put potatoes, onions, water, butter, parsley, & other seasonings you prefer in crock pot. Allow the ingredients to cook about 2 hours or until potatoes are tender & onions are translucent..
- in a separate pan, make a rue using the butter & flour. add the cream of mushroom & sour cream to the rue & stir on medium heat until smooth. add this to the crock pot & let simmer for about 30 minutes..
- add shredded cheese & real bacon bits (optional).
- eat & enjoy.
We absolutely love potato soup Learn how to make this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup for the absolute best comfort food. The slow cooker does all the work to. Easy dinner recipe made in the slow cooker. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. Mashing half of your potatoes when the soup is almost done gives you a thicker, creamier texture.