Recipe: Yummy Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. The crock pot cheeseburger soup ended up being a winner with my family. So, I'll certainly be making this recipe again. It could be made on the stovetop if you don't have the time for slow cooking.
All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and creamy soup. Serve with a nice side salad and some crusty bread from the bakery for a delicious dinner the whole family will love. Pour the beef brother and the cream of This Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is comfort food at its best! You can have Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
Your entire family is going to love this recipe! It has all the things you love. Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is a creamy and cheesy soup loaded with potatoes, ground beef, carrots and more. This Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup is one luxurious soup.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot step by step
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
I've had this recipe PINNED on one of my food boards for a looong time and I finally. Crock Pot cheeseburger soup is full of the same savory flavors of a juicy cheeseburger but in a delicious soup. This recipe can be made using either a crock pot or an instant pot so it's the perfect make-ahead dinner for a busy night! I love using my instant pot to when I need a delicious dinner but. Fifty Shades of Crock pot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup, anyone?